P R I V A T E L E S S O N S
MCMC offers private lessons in the following instruments and voice:
If you would like to sign up for a group class or you have confirmed a lesson slot for a private lesson, please click above.
- Private Lessons at MCMC are offered in a 35-week academic year, and during our summer session. Lessons may begin at any time throughout the year.
- Lessons are tailored to meet the individual needs of each student. Our faculty are highly trained and enthusiastic professionals who are devoted to their craft. Check out our faculty bios to learn more.
- Private Lessons are available as 30-mins, 45-mins, or 60-mins. Private lesson tuition is paid in 10 equal installments, processed on the 15th of the month Aug. - May. Tuition installment rates are prorated based on when a student begins lessons during the school year. Please note that tuition rates may vary according to faculty member.
- There are regular Performance Opportunities at MCMC in our monthly salons, outreach concerts in the community, and in studio recitals both at MCMC and in venues all over town. Performance is a key aspect to completing the cycle of musical learning. MCMC endorses performance, and supports people in taking that bold step into public! Our private lesson instructors prepare students for these opportunities with care and compassion. Performance is not mandatory, but strongly encouraged at any level!
- Parent / Teacher Talks: Parent and teacher discussion group are facilitated by faculty members and special guests, focusing on supporting successful practice through language tools and setting optimal environmental conditions.
- Lessons for Busy Adults: Have a busy work or travel schedule but still want to study your instrument? This private lesson option available to our adult students takes the regularity of weekly private lessons, but adds an element of flexibility. Packages available for 8 private lessons.
- Semi-private, or duo lessons are available upon request.